Are you looking for an adventurous and exotic vacation? How about going on a safari in Kenya? It’s time to get wild! But don’t worry – Kenya’s got your back. You don’t have to go it alone. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or this is your first time out, there are plenty of resources available to make sure you have the best possible safari experience. So if you’re ready to explore the Serengeti, let Kenya show you how it’s done!
1. Welcome to Kenya: Where the Wild Things Are!
Kenya is the land of beauty and adventure. With its bustling cities, awe-inspiring wildlife and stunning landscapes, it’s no wonder why so many flock to this African destination.
Things to do
- Visit Tsavo National Park – Go on a safari in one of Africa’s largest game reserves where you can spot the Big Five (lions, elephants, leopards, rhinos and buffalos).
- Climb Mount Kenya – Get your adrenaline pumping with a climb up East Africa’s highest peak.
- Explore Hell’s Gate National Park – Experience geothermal wonders by exploring rock towers and deep gorges created by volcanic activity.
- < li >Baboons – Baboons are quite common in Kenyan bushland making them great photo subjects. li >< li >Cheetahs – This species has adapted to live on open savannahs but numbers have sadly declined due to hunting for their fur . li >< li >Giraffes – The tallest mammal in the world , these gentle giants roam freely through most national parks here. ul >
- Check Your Gear. Make sure that all of your equipment—binoculars, camera, sunblock—is in working order before leaving home.
- Pack Lightly. You’ll need plenty of room for souvenirs and surprises when you return from this journey. Bring only what is necessary; everything else can be bought at one of the local markets.
- Carry Cash. Credit cards may not work everywhere, so make sure to bring enough money with you (in small denominations) just in case.
- Our Guides:
- Are friendly and knowledgable.
- Have been there, done that (and survived).
- Will make sure you never go it alone.
- Did you know that cows have four stomachs? That’s right – they can turn grass into milk and beef all in one go.
- Tigers have stripes for camouflage. It helps them blend in with their surroundings and sneak up on unsuspecting prey.
- Get Your Snorkelling Gear Ready:
- Carry Insect Repellent Spray:
- Encourage your kids to find creatures in the most unlikely places, like inside of logs or on top of trees.
- Let them know it’s ok if some of their sightings turn out not to be true—it just adds more excitement for everyone else.
- Magnificent Wildlife: You can expect to encounter the Big Five (elephant, lion, rhino, buffalo and leopard) on your journey as well as numerous other animals such as giraffes and hippos.
- Stay in Luxurious Lodges: Enjoy African hospitality while staying at some of the best lodges the continent has to offer. Relax by the pool after a day spent spotting wildlife.
- Spectacular Views : From sweeping savannas dotted with acacia trees to sunsets that paint the sky red and orange; there’s no shortage of breathtaking views during a safari holiday.
2. Pack Your Bags and Get Ready for a Safari Adventure!
It’s time to dust off your binoculars and break out your adventure pants, because you’re about to embark on an African safari! Whether you want to spot lions lounging in the savanna or see elephants trekking across the plains, it promises to be a thrilling experience. Here are some tips for making sure you don’t miss out on any of the action:
Ready? Set? Safari! Just remember these few tips and you’re guaranteed a wild ride on your African adventure! Keep an eye out for those big cats as they prowl around their habitat; who knows what other creatures await in this unforgettable safari expedition? Happy hunting!3. Don’t Panic, We’ve Got You Covered with Our Expert Guides
You don’t need to feel lost and confused when it comes to getting expert advice. Whether you’re looking for tips on starting a business, advice on how to find your perfect career path or just want a few helpful pointers about how to survive in the workplace – we’ve got you covered!
We have some of the most experienced people in their field as our guides. Their mission is simple – they are here to offer their expertise and provide sound advice, so you can get started with confidence and stay ahead of the game. So don’t worry – our team has everything covered!4. Brush Up on Your Animal Facts Before Setting Off
Before you set off on your safari adventure, make sure you brush up on some animal facts. You don’t want to look like a fool when someone asks you why the elephant has such big ears! Here are some fun tidbits that could help you ace that quiz:
And if anyone tells you cheetahs can run faster than cars, well it ain’t true! Cars do reach higher speeds but cheetahs take home the prize for acceleration as they can go from zero to 60 mph in three seconds flat.
Be warned though, not all facts about animals are so rosy. We may think of dolphins as gentle creatures, but the reality is more… complicated. So much for Flipper being everyone’s friend!5. Prepare to Spot Some of Nature’s Most Spectacular Creatures in Their Natural Habitats
Whether you’re a fan of the fierce and powerful lion, or more taken by the charmingly goofy walrus, there’s no denying that spotting some of nature’s most spectacular creatures in their natural habitats is one heck of an experience. And if you want to witness these majestic creatures up close and personal, it pays to be prepared.
Pack Your Binoculars: You can’t expect to see much without them! Don’t forget your camera either – capturing those moments for all eternity makes for priceless memories. For extra safety measures, pack plenty of water too – because when taking a break from wildlife watching, hydration is key.
Whether you’re keen on snorkelling with sea turtles or exploring coral reefs teeming with fish – have your gear ready at hand so that you don’t miss out on any aquatic adventures!
.If there’s one thing worse than mosquitoes around these parts, it’s getting bitten by them! So lather yourself liberally in insect repellant before going into the wild.
At the end of the day – packing properly beforehand will not only make sure that you get as many opportunities as possible to spot some magnificent beasts in their natural environment but also ensure your own comfort while doing so!
6. Get Ready to Share Stories About Sightings Over Dinner Each Evening
The kids will be clamoring to tell stories about all of their exciting sightings each evening. Whether they saw a hairy spider or a woodpecker, they’ll have plenty to say! Get ready for wild and amazing tales that will make you laugh, cry and wonder how in the world they ever saw such things.
You never know what fascinating facts your children might come up with about animals and plants during dinner conversation. And even if it doesn’t turn out that way, at least you’ll get a few giggles from their overactive imaginations. So grab your camping chairs, put away those TV dinners and get ready to share stories about wildlife sightings around the campfire each night!7. Once You Go on Safari, You’ll Never Want To Leave!
Experience Africa’s wild and untamed beauty with a safari adventure. Whether you choose to explore Kenya’s Masai Mara, Botswana’s Okavango Delta, or South Africa’s Kruger National Park, you’re sure to have an unforgettable trip that’ll stay in your heart for years to come.
Go ahead – book yourself an African safari! It’ll be one of those stories you just won’t be able stop talking about once back home. After all…